The tax assessment is in my partner's name. Can I change this to my own name?

The tax assessment is in the name of the person determined according to the Besluit aanwijzing belastingplichtige (Taxpayer Designation Decree, in Dutch only)

Your partner can submit a request to change the ascription. Your partner sends a letter with this request to GBLT, postbus 1098, 8001 BB Zwolle. You need to jointly sign this letter.

GBLT will send notification of whether we will change the name on the tax assessment.