Encroachment tax Dalfsen (precario)

Are you using a municipally-owned piece of land for one of these purposes:

  • putting something on it
  • suspending or hanging something above it
  • placing something in the ground?

Such as a terrace, awning, billboard or flag? Or do you want to place items for sale on the street in front of your shop? Then, in many cases, you will have to pay encroachment tax. This is a charge for the use of public municipal land owned by the municipality.

GBLT sends the encroachment tax assessment to companies or individuals who have objects on, under or above public municipal land. With the yield of this tax the municipality pays for public amenities.

To find out how much you have to pay please visit the rates page.

Change in your situation

Does your situation change during the year? Then it is sometimes possible to get a partial refund of the assessment amount.  However, you must request this within 6 weeks after the change. You can do this digitally through 'Mijn Loket' (log in using 'eHerkenning'). Or you can write a letter to GBLT, P.O. Box 1098, 8001 BB Zwolle.

Log in to My Loket


Apply for a tax refund

You can apply for a tax refund when a permit is revoked. Please request a refund in writing. You can write to GBLT, Postbus 1098, 8001 BB Zwolle. Do you want to cancel a permit? Please contact your municipaltity.

Is remission possible?

Remission is not possible for this tax. You can however pay in instalments.

Learn more about paying in instalments.