I own property and am relocating. Will this affect the amount for the water system charges?

Relocating does not affect the assessment amount

The person owning a building or plot of land on January 1st must pay the full annual amount. Are you selling your building or land? The notary will pass this information on to the Land Registry. GBLT receives the changes from the Land Registry. In most cases, the notary offsets the tax assessment with the buyer(s) on the deed of sale. Your notary can tell you more about this.